Friday 8 April 2016

Interview of Irshad Ahmed Rajput

Unckecked
Interview
  Irshad Ahmed Rajput
                             By Hamza-ul-Haq
Roll Number: 51
Introduction:
A teacher from Hyderabad, with the best teaching skills and brilliant appearance, struggled a lot in his field to gain a public notary. The most co-operative teacher of Hyderabad, who wants his every student to achieve their goal through his motivational teaching skills.
Q: Hello sir! First of all I want to ask that why you choose teaching as your profession?
Ans: As I experience in my childhood, that finding a good teacher for you is a most tough job. Every teacher does not tends to be the good attention giving teacher to students, So I decided then I would be a ideal teachers for my students and will choose teaching as my profession.
Q: So then you choose subject physics for teaching, can you tell us why?
Ans: As I found physics subject very interesting subject from my school time and I was very good in that subject so I decided to choose physics as my teaching subject in this field.
Q: So from where you did yours bachelor?
Ans: Well from the University of Sindh in the year of 2005 I completed my bachelors from the department of physics. And after that I did my M.S.C also from the department of physics in the year of 2008.
Q: So who is your inspiration regarding your filed?
Ans: Well I am very inspired by the respected Dr: Abdus Salam. And because of this inspiration I approach various levels in physics.
Q: What are you doing now a day?
Ans: Nowadays I am teaching subject physics in The Educators College and Zubair College and after my college timings I own a coaching center as well in which I also teaches physics subject.
Q: Can you share some of your achievements with us?
Ans: Well, I have clear the test of Head Master BPS 17, waiting for joining orders on ways.
Q: Everyone thinks that physics is the subject which lead students towards bore dome, what is your thinking that is they right?
Ans: Well in my point of view it totally depends on the personal interest of the student, different people have different thinking, my opinion is that Physics is a vast subject having multiple dimensions. If student wants to study this subject from core of their heart then this subject is a piece of cake.
Q: So sir tells us about some of your individual service for this field of teaching?
Ans: Yes! As teaching is not my profession it is my passion, I want every next child of our society to be well educated for the prosperity of their country, but every child cannot bare education in our society so I have some students to whom I teaches totally free of cost for the sake of kindness. I consider this service of mine a very helpful for others.
Q: So have you some planning about your future?
Ans: With very sadness I have to say that our education system is very hollow, so I decided to serve my future also in the field of teaching and I would try to approach at the peak of this field.
Q: So sir what are your struggles behind your achievements ?
Ans: Well I struggled a lot in my life, I faced my father’s death in the age of 12 so no one was there to sustain our family in which my mother and and my two younger brothers are included. So I was the only one backbone of my family, so I struggled a lot in my life and experience very good as well as worst situations in my life.
Q: Any message/suggestion to the students who are studying in this field?
Ans: Student should become active learner and questioner. Student test their thinking power using their best standard, they have to be clear in all lecture using their best intellectual standards. They have to make goals regarding their study on the basis of their educational caliper. Student should be precise learner.

Assigned by Sir Sohail Sangi

No comments:

Post a Comment